Baxi duo-tec 28 HE leaking?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have recently had a Baxi duo-tec 28 HE installed.
However, when i put the central heating on there is a rubber pipe at the rear of the boiler that starts to leak.
this rubber pipe is connected to the top of the filter.
Can anybody tell me if this is normal and the rubber pipe should be connected to the waste pipe?
I wouldn't think this would be normal as I would think that after a few times I would need to top up the central heating again?
any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Sponsored Links
It does sound like the condensate output which should eventually go to the drain.

As its just been installed then do as everyone else does and call back the installer!

Tony

thanks Tony,

that will be my next course of action, I just wondered if i was thinking stupid :). or if it is something easy then i can rectify it myself in my own time without having to take a day off work :)

so is it for the case that every week or so with condensing boilers you need to top the central heating up?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
so is it for the case that every week or so with condensing boilers you need to top the central heating up?
Nope it's a by product of the combustion process. Nothing to do with the system water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back