BAXI DUO TEC ELECTRODES??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi people i need advice, i recently had a prob with my Baxi duotec h24 wer it would not ignite the gas, anyway i ended up calling Baxi which sent someone out to fix, i turned out to ne the electrodes gap was wrong so he fitted with an upgraded version, this part he tells me cost around £10 abut they had a fixed repair price of £270 to fix plus parts and labour, so i feel im being totaly mugged off also a plumber friend of mine tells me this part that cost £10 was a manufacteres fault in these models of around this time and thinks should be a call back type thingso i should be refunded? please share your advice and knowledge of this problem if heard about before, thanks

Sponsored Links
Should have called a local person. You'd have struggled to find someone who would have charged more than £100

Ill try again....Should have called a local person with atleast half a brain :D

On the plus side atleast baxi guarantee the whole boiler for a year dont they?

Sponsored Links
Yea but if they had fitted a part worth £200.00 and labour worth £200.00 = £400.00 worth of work, you would have been happy, you can't have it both ways, stop whineing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back