Baxi Duo Tec flue.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a job to replace 240 combi boilers in high rise flats, however, it appears the telescopic flue can't be fitted from inside the property. Anyone else had this problem with these boilers?

Sponsored Links
You will not get any advice on flues in this part of the forum. Rules!

That's quite apart from not having stated the make and model to be fitted!

You need to register for the Combustion Chamber part of the site giving your name, address, Gas Safe reg number as well as your Licence number.

Tony

Have a look on baxi website you will see there is an internal fitted telescopic flue avialable for there boilers.
This is out there for all to see before some f#nny says i am giving gas advice

You will not get any advice on flues in this part of the forum. Rules!

That's quite apart from not having stated the make and model to be fitted!

You need to register for the Combustion Chamber part of the site giving your name, address, Gas Safe reg number as well as your Licence number.

Tony

Thanks Tony for your swift reply. I didn't think my question warranted a visit to the confines of the combustion chamber pot & it's resident washer changers & chancers.

Sponsored Links
Have a look on baxi website you will see there is an internal fitted telescopic flue avialable for there boilers.
This is out there for all to see before some f#nny says i am giving gas advice

Thank you gas112 for your informative & knowledgeable reply. I can understand your attitude towards the so called 'elite' of the combustion chamber pot, however, there's a certain danger in the unqualified being permitted to work on gas appliances. On reading some replies in the afore mentioned 'inner sanctum' , one does question their ability!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back