Baxi Duo Tech Combi No Hot Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've the Baxi Duo Tech Combi boiler installed few months ago but yesterday night, the heating was on fine but hot water from tap only gets as high as 30C and then drops lower, is there anything I can fix this or do I need a engineer out to check it?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If the gas supply is adequate as evidenced by a gas hob flame which burns at the same height when the boiler is turned on then you probably will need an engineer.

Tony

It's under warranty, assuming it was correctly installed - call Baxi out to it

It's under warranty, assuming it was correctly installed - call Baxi out to it
I have called the company that installed the boiler for an engineer to come out and have a look at it since I get a 1 year warranty with the company however the boiler was installed August 2015 but I didn't register the warranty within 30 days of installation for the 7 years parts & labour warranty on Baxi website :(

Sponsored Links
One might wonder why you did not do that.

Seven year warranty is very valuable.

Even if you did not register it then I would expect Baxi to still give you 1 or 2 years based on the boiler supply invoice. In accordance with EU law!

Tony

One might wonder why you did not do that.

Seven year warranty is very valuable.

Even if you did not register it then I would expect Baxi to still give you 1 or 2 years based on the boiler supply invoice. In accordance with EU law!

Tony
I didn't notice about registering the boiler for 7 years parts & labour warranty until today when I went on their website but will send them a email and see how it goes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back