BBC. Is Britain Racist?

Sponsored Links
I have a dream.
That, one day, the BBC will be replaced by a new organisation: the UBC.

It will be interesting to see if the BBC involves more than one 'race'.

I suspect that the title should read 'Is white Britain racist?'

e.g. Quite a few years ago, my sons and some friends were racially abused by a group of Asian yoofs whilst out in the city centre. Two policemen could hear the abuse quite clearly. My son (as he has inherited my bloody-mindedness) pointed out to the police that they were being abused. The response was along the lines of 'ignore them'. My son then said to the police, 'same rule if I call them a bunch of Pakis?'. Police response, say that again and you'll be spending the night with us.

e.g. Quite a few years ago, my sons and some friends were racially abused by a group of Asian yoofs whilst out in the city centre. Two policemen could hear the abuse quite clearly. My son (as he has inherited my bloody-mindedness) pointed out to the police that they were being abused. The response was along the lines of 'ignore them'. My son then said to the police, 'same rule if I call them a bunch of Pakis?'. Police response, say that again and you'll be spending the night with us.
Says it all really, and more common than you think.
The main racism going on in this country is against the white indigenous brit if you ask me.

Sponsored Links

Sounds as if the police are just as unbiased as the BBC.
I can't say I'm surprised.

It all goes back ultimately to the people who make the laws. Perhaps they, too, are completely unbiased.

Britain is becoming more corrupt by the day. Fortunately, we still have elections every five years.
You know who to vote for next time, don't you?

Didn't one of the Rotherham rape victims see one of her attackers on the street one day, and when she confronted him, the next thing she knew, she was arrested on a jumped up racism charge?

Sheesh!!

A few yeaRs ago I was interviewed for a job by an Indian who told me "the English are not good enough to be employed" and made it clear that I would not get the job. I once worked with some Indians, one day three of them abused me, making various sexual insinuations. One of them worked with me years before at another comoany and I gave him lots of help. I like British Asians, most of the ones that grew up here have British values, but Many of the Indians I worked with were untrustworthy, and racist. Many were nice. Of course. But the things many said would be instant dismissal if said by a 'whitey'.

I think the tone of the programme (original link) is given away in a reference to another in the series.

A picture of scantily-clad singer with the text:
"Provocative: New BBC Three programme Girls Run The World asks whether pop stars such as Rihanna (pictured) are allowing themselves to be exploited"

Is it therefore not she who is doing the exploiting?

Now when I saw that picture of Rihanna, I thought 'wow.' Which proves I am not racist but perhaps a bit sexist. :D

A few yeaRs ago I was interviewed for a job by an Indian who told me "the English are not good enough to be employed" and made it clear that I would not get the job. I once worked with some Indians, one day three of them abused me, making various sexual insinuations. One of them worked with me years before at another comoany and I gave him lots of help. I like British Asians, most of the ones that grew up here have British values, but Many of the Indians I worked with were untrustworthy, and racist. Many were nice. Of course. But the things many said would be instant dismissal if said by a 'whitey'.

Odd isn't it.
I've worked with Indian colleagues and they were amongst some of the nicest people I've met.
I still keep in touch with them now. They really did seem to have true British values and were proud to be classed as British.
One thing they absolutely hated though, was if anyone confused them with being Muslim.

BBC. Is it hypocritical?

Who is the host on the first of new series of Have I Got News For You? Jeremy Clarkson.

Odd isn't it.
I've worked with Indian colleagues and they were amongst some of the nicest people I've met.
I still keep in touch with them now. They really did seem to have true British values and were proud to be classed as British.
One thing they absolutely hated though, was if anyone confused them with being Muslim.

Please note that by Indian I mean born and brought up in India, as opposed to British Asian. Yes, most British Asians are British, and pleasant people. Then again most are descendants of poor people who came here as immigrants. Those who come here as adults tend to be children of wealthy Indians, educated privately, with comtempt for ordinary Indians as well as Brits.

BBC. Is it hypocritical?

Who is the host on the first of new series of Have I Got News For You? Jeremy Clarkson.

As a fan of Top Gear, I felt ill at ease watching him, how can you punch a subordinate?

He is no longer under contract with the BBC, so it was his choice as to whether he fronted HIGNFY, he could have refused

The publicity it has received was worthwhile to him.

Sponsored Links
Back