beko dishwasher not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a beko dishwasher ( D 2731 FW ) which has recently stopped working after a couple of years of working fine. it makes a sound like its trying to empty the waste pipe and not letting water in. It does this no matter what programme i turn it to. there is a water supply to the machine and turned on I have checked it all out and no kink in the supply pipe. bradleystoke and nigeld - you talked about this back in april, did you find a solution to this problem? please help

Sponsored Links
It's a flooded base. You need to drain the base and then find out if you have a leak.

Unplug your appliance before working on it.

Pull it out, tip it back a little and the water will drain out the rear corners.
However, you will need to take the plinth off to see if it's leaking.

Unplug your appliance before working on it

Sponsored Links
we tried tipping it back and nothing has drained out at all, it all appears to be entirely sealed and self contained (no obvious drainage holes etc). sorry to ask stupid questions but what do you mean by the plinth? so far we have not opened the dishwasher up at all - we were contemplating taking off the back to see what happens, but are scared of busting the whole thing entirely!

Under the door is the plinth. You'll see some hidden screws.
They are a nightmare to get into and a nightmare to work on.
Taking the back off will do no good, all you'll see is the back of the cavity.
Everything is under the machine apart from the controls in the door.

Unplug your appliance before working on it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back