Beko DWD4310 continually drains

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a BEKO DWD4310 dish washer that keeps getting stuck on drain mode. I have filled with water from a bowl and can confirm that it is not blocked as this drains ok. I have disconnected the hose from underneath and reconnected. I have also disconnected/reconnected the overflow indicator group (attached to the base) and even removed this a couple of times. This normally works for about a week before it fails again. Tried it tonight and it just got stuck on the drain. Any suggestions as its nearly as cheap to buy a new one as o get somebody else to repair. Cheers Jon

Sponsored Links
was there any water coming out from the base of dishwasher? if so the antiflood device is coming on, and you may have a leak also does dishwasher tend to fill up with water even when not in use? if it does then check waste pipe under the sink it has to go up above sink leval.

I do not have the Beko but my DW has a diaphram in the sump area which detects when it is emptied by the pump [small circular black grill] this was choked with greasy scum which kept triggering the pump. Cleaned with a little hot soapy water and rinsed in boiling water from kettle and solved the problem.

was there any water coming out from the base of dishwasher? if so the antiflood device is coming on.
Yes I think so floor is soaked accroding to the wife. Does not fill up with water when turned off. I have checked the outlet regularly. cheers Jon

Sponsored Links
.[small circular black grill] this was choked with greasy scum which kept triggering the pump. Cleaned with a little hot soapy water and rinsed in boiling water from kettle and solved the problem.
Have checked but never really cleaned the diaphram, will give a clean tomorrow.

was there any water coming out from the base of dishwasher? if so the antiflood device is coming on, and you may have a leak also does dishwasher tend to fill up with water even when not in use? if it does then check waste pipe under the sink it has to go up above sink leval.
the base must be clear of all water so the float on the anti flood device goes off then it should work just tip the dishwasher forward and the water will come out then try again.

Ok, so it is definately the antiflood device working. Any idea's why and how to rectify?

You got to find the leak, not always the easiest to do.

Remove the sides and look inside the base, check around the circulation pump and seal for crusty looking deposits, see if there is an obvious start point to the staining in the base.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back