Beko WM 5100 W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - I'm new here and was wondering if someone can help with a problem that i'm having with my washing machine?

My softner drawer is full of water when it's finished a cycle - no matter what cycle it is. I've taken out the drawer and scrubbed it, scrubbed (as best i can) inside where the drawer goes and also ran it on a hot wash with detergent only. It still does it! It's driving me mad! :evil: The cycle takes part of the softner but there's always a little left in the drawer along with lots of water!

Please help! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Fabric conditioner is dispensed into the drum by a syphon principle.....this means that the machine fills up the small drawer with water, and when the level rises almost to the top a syphon starts automatically.
Take the soap drawer out, place it on a level sink draining board and add water ito the fabric drawer with a kettle - and you'll see what I mean.
Any problems are usually caused by a gunge build up, and the fabric drawer needs to be taken apart and cleaned.
Usually this isn't much of an issue, because by the end of the cycle the fabric conditioner has gone on its merry way, leaving only water behind.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back