Best call blocker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am absolutly fed up with PPI,Get a new boiler for free,Ambulance chasers and all of the other cold/silent calls I get on a daily basis. I am thinking about a call blocker. Anyone had much success with one of these?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't forget to register with the Telephone Preference Service. It's not perfect but it's free and we've had very few calls since we joined...
Ive been on the service for years and up untill a couple of months ago had almost no unwanted calls . However I now get 3 or 4 a day...
That truecall unit looks to be the bees knees.

Another recommendation for the Truecall. It's great.
There is a cheaper box available but it's nowhere near as good.

Don't forget to register with the Telephone Preference Service. It's not perfect but it's free and we've had very few calls since we joined...
Ive been on the service for years and up untill a couple of months ago had almost no unwanted calls . However I now get 3 or 4 a day...
That truecall unit looks to be the bees knees.

You need to re-register with TPS (and MPS for mail) every 2-3 years to keep it up-to-date. Have been on it for years now and works a treat if you follow the recommendation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back