Best screwdriver?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want a powererd screwdriver cause my drill is bulky. I do a lot of work on laptops and phones so I want something small that can take the small security bits and the battery last a while. Whats a good tool?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
ok guys yes it's funny but i've never stripped a single screw using a geared drill with a bit extension to do it. i leave it on gear 1 and it's fine. i've actually done this many times so... it works and if you have any recommendations of a powered lightweight screwdriver since drills are quite heavy then please post.

anyone who strips a screw using this method used the wrong size bit. they're usually torx, so you probably shouldn't shove your PZ in it ;)

I guess you use this as a nail gun?
Parisgun2.jpg

Bosch ixo is the best choice for the people. It is very convenient to use so no problem to use it. It can work very fast and accurate so you do not worry about it. I am using since last 2 years and there is no problem yet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back