BEST YOUVE FOUND

You shouldn't need them. Learn some technique.

Sponsored Links
A blockhead that gets perfect results every time. You sound like a complete amateur. :rolleyes:

Not a bad response.

Unfortunately, after 6 years of "contributing" you've failed to notice that this is a DIY forum (it says so at the top of the screen) and operates primarily for the benefit of amateurs.

You seem incapable of grasping the central point: that your oft repeated advice: "improve your technique until you're as good as a professional" (otherwise stated as "I'm brilliant") is about as useful to other people as a kick in the crutch!

Sponsored Links
Joe - this has nothing to do with techniques, the product helps with coverage and a wet edge witch is definitely needed with these WB paints! No one has been using them long enough to be an expert with them!

On a separate note anyone been using blue lid Dulux ... Apparently they have solved the yellowing and just generally made it better? I hope so im not happy with all this change!!

Never had a problem myself. Why don't the manufacturers take a look at Crown Solo? Whatever additive they use should be standard for all paints.

Not a bad response.

Unfortunately, after 6 years of "contributing" you've failed to notice that this is a DIY forum (it says so at the top of the screen) and operates primarily for the benefit of amateurs.

You seem incapable of grasping the central point: that your oft repeated advice: "improve your technique until you're as good as a professional" (otherwise stated as "I'm brilliant") is about as useful to other people as a kick in the crutch!
Yeah but - Joe`s daughter got to uni - and my son`s just a spread :oops: But he`s 4th generation building tradesperson :LOL: . I wonder in the fullness of time who will have the biggest house - Excluding parental help :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back