Beware! Win 10 Upgrade Compulsory!

I was also being bombarded with upgrade to W10, and I kept deferring it for a while, then on one crucial moment when i managed to get into the contents of a bad HD that had crashed in my old engraving machine computer running on win3.11, as the important program files were being copied to my main drive using a USB to IDE interface, suddenly W10 upgrade started to upgrade, I could not stop it, and it took almost an hour and half before I could take a sigh of relief that my important files that i was transferring resumed, if they had not I would have taken MS to court and sued them for a Million dollars.

Windows 10 is absolutely rubbish, unfriendly, and really stupid, I can't find half of my stuff, it is a joke, I waste more time looking for things, I really hate it, MS thinks our computers are tablets or smart phones, hence why they wanted to make them look similar looking, but really there was no point. I feel like taking a sledge hammer and smash Windows 10.

Sponsored Links
As I've said before - it's a complete pile of sh1t, packed with spyware and configured to take control away from the user, the ACTUAL OWNER of the computer. This is what happens when you let government officials and business railroad your privacy.. the 'right' to something needs to be fought for, and where it's being/is erroded people are best standing up in opposition because by the time your grandchild is being microchipped at birth as though it were cattle, this means it's too late.

Invest in linux as well as encryption, that's all you can do - and get your head around basic programming, because unfortunately the mass market is not moving in the right direction on this one, and Gates couldn't give one iota of a fuk about whether you like it or not.

Sponsored Links
If Microsoft was a person, and offered me Free Windows Upgrade to 10, I would have given him not one but two black eyes. Sadly I was not on my guard and basted has given me sore eyes and a big bump on my head!o_O:(

Last edited:
My wife has! Similar things have been appearing on her W8.1 laptop and she has always deleted them as she doesn't want W10. However, yesterday this particular thing reared its ugly head. Again, she clicked the red cross, intending to close the pop-up, and was shocked to see an 'upgrade' to W10 begin. She thought she'd pressed the wrong button which, of course, she had!

I don't know how Microsoft has got away with this. Everyone knows that the red cross is to close a page or programme, not to accept the download and installation of software.

As it happens, she seems to be happy with her new W10. On the other hand, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see reports of litigation against MS in the not too distant future.

She is well pleased is she? She has no idea how she will from now be spied upon, "they" can hear every conversation she makes, and secretly switch her webcam on, without her knowledge, have all her files peeked into, if they find anything unusual, she is had it! so beware, why do you think MS were so keen in offering free upgrade, and it is not MS but "they" who put MS under pressure to do something in order for "them" to spy on suspects. (This is modern revolution in busting crime before it happens)

She is well pleased is she? She has no idea how she will from now be spied upon, "they" can hear every conversation she makes, and secretly switch her webcam on, without her knowledge, have all her files peeked into, if they find anything unusual, she is had it! so beware, why do you think MS were so keen in offering free upgrade, and it is not MS but "they" who put MS under pressure to do something in order for "them" to spy on suspects. (This is modern revolution in busting crime before it happens)
You're not on Dopey Dave's scare tactics team, are you? :LOL:

Yes, they're trying to spy on us Brexiters:LOL:

Yes, they're trying to spy on us Brexiters:LOL:
Under the pretence of collecting preferences, site visits, cookies, and thereby profiling you and if they find you have an unusual taste, you are then hacked by them.

Sat down the other week eating my dinner, turned around to look at the laptop and the bloody thing was halfway through loading windows 10 ,not sure what to do so let it carry on ,the only thing that annoyed me was I'd lost all my favourites but my daughter soon sorted that out ................

Sponsored Links
Back