Bg cuts

The BG CPSs are lucky if they're getting two repairs a day around here!! It's only a matter of time before there's P45s flying around.

Not if they vote yes to the s**t new pay deal, guaranteed 2 jobs a day 'til 2014 with effectively a 5% pay cut. I voted no of course. :mrgreen:

Think & say what you like Nick son, but as soon as someone in the Boardroom looks at the 'Big Numbers' & knows the CPSs are only doing two jobs a day, P45s will be in the post. I know mate I've been there, in any company the Labour Element is just a small factor in the overall picture.

Aberdeen is doing OK property wise etc & there's work in that area, so BG/SG will be doing OK there also. Central Belt of Scotland is dire, 100s of RGIs looking for work.......... :cry:

Nope, they all voted it in Dickie. No CPS's can go til 2014. I'm not stupid, as soon as 2014 rolls round they will be chopping men left and right.

What is almost certain to happen in the meantime is the men in areas with no work will be moved to areas that have work, if you refuse you likely get sacked for breach of contract.

Well mate, sounds like you all voted yourselves out of a job, cause things will not be any better in two years!! There's no way a company the size of BG can sustain the losses they must be making with their CPSs only doing two jobs a day, that'll not even pay for their vans!!!

Sponsored Links
Well mate, sounds like you all voted yourselves out of a job, cause things will not be any better in two years!! There's no way a company the size of BG can sustain the losses they must be making with their CPSs only doing two jobs a day, that'll not even pay for their vans!!!

Well I voted no :)

I agree they are just prolonging their p45. Not sure how BG think the current round of redundancies for the managers will help much, the managers that are left behind will just have double the engineers with nothing to do.

Err no. Begged. All I got off them was stay don't go! Pls come as a contractor we will pay £32 an hr (installs)!! Best in my area at the time by about £8;)

Really? :LOL: Got the balls to back it up? Drop your name and I'll phone random blokes off the list and see if they thought you were dangling between a dogs back legs.

Just looked up the guiness book of records, the best gas engineer ever is James Skinner, former Ideal and BG engineer. The best they had and such a sad loss.

You'll see by the way he goes about he is on mega bucks.

Asked to leave BG for carrying out a landlord inspection and missed various major defects, a private job I may add.. on Ideal papework using BG gas safe reg no.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't lie tit head. I was vgood for them they abused my good nature so they had to go goodbye.. No regrets work for a better energy company now with better coloured vans an more money than you;)

i take it you missed the training day where they taught you to be humble and polite, :LOL:
its not big or clever to spout about how much you earn, even on the tinternet where it cant be verified even when you dont give your name to the guy who wants to check you out, tell him your name if you are the "Big I am" best engineer in sheepland, i would be interested to hear if you really are one of the top bananas up there, PM me your name as well and I will ask around, dont see why guys dont use their own name on places like this..........oh wait a minute yes i do in some cases.
so you earn £35k per year and are shouting about it, hardly a fortune is it, i will do what you do a crow a bit then, my son is considering going to live part of the year in Monaco as its all tax free on earnings although the cost of living is very high there which is the way they get their dosh back, he is looking at renting an apartment for £37k per calander month, now thats wages worth having ;)

Back