Bi-folding doors frame (moved from Building)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi My builders left the exterior frame of my byfolding doors unfinish as per the picture.
I have the white strips that go there in the gap but I am unsure how to attached them to it. Do not want o use just any product. Any advice?
20160524_074624_resized.jpg

Sponsored Links
I asked them to come back and finish as you suggested but they told me that they are not very keen to come back from Poland just for this

Sponsored Links
I gave them a guarantee. I guaranteed them that if they came back to the UK I would shoot them and bury them in the foundations they left unfinished
Can I have some solutions please!!

Lol.

Is there a system name or manufacturer that you could refer to?

Otherwise try in the window and door forum as there are some fitters there.

If the white strips are plastic trims usually used around pvc windows then we just use silicone but a photo of the strip would help just to make sure we're talking about the same thing as well as another photo from outside at 45° to the area the strip should fit

As above stick them on with LMN silicone but......
Personally I would get some anthracite grey trims from your local Eurocell branch for this. It will look better against your doors that white trim

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back