Birkini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Or what ever u call it ?

Jeez u could not make it up.

The French decide to try & pass a law to say what some one can wear to go swimming on a public beach. :)

Than these bone heads (French) wonder (?) why we voted out the E.U.

Sponsored Links
Is it right that in St Tropez they can wear a burkini as long as the top bit is see though? And on the nudist beaches the whole thing is? :LOL:

I agree but it's about whether the French state is truly secular now. And islam depends on countries having freedom of religion in order to spread as it does. While largely denying that freedom to others in it's own world.

Sponsored Links
It's probably better if they are kept covered up on the beach. Some male Muslims do seem to have a hard time keeping their urges under control and inevitably it'll be the woman's fault no doubt.

They can wear a sack for all I care :)

What about if some nuns or monks turned up on the beach for a paddle ?

afaik the decision has been over turned by the French high court ? least there is some one in France with some common sense (imho)

It's probably better if they are kept covered up on the beach. Some male Muslims do seem to have a hard time keeping their urges under control and inevitably it'll be the woman's fault no doubt.

Agree. And the women ain't exactly easy on the eye either. Why don't they just wear a wetsuit rather than having to impose their ridiculous religious clothes on everyone. Wetsuit would cover up the 'tache just as well as a burkini.

I for one am totally against any insistence that women should be totally covered. I detest those ninja type head covers. They have no place in this world.

They can wear a sack for all I care :)

What about if some nuns or monks turned up on the beach for a paddle ?

afaik the decision has been over turned by the French high court ? least there is some one in France with some common sense (imho)

I agree. They are targeting the wrong things, but can you blame them for over reacting.

Agree. And the women ain't exactly easy on the eye either. Why don't they just wear a wetsuit rather than having to impose their ridiculous religious clothes on everyone. Wetsuit would cover up the 'tache just as well as a burkini.

Some of the ones that I saw on Blackpool beach the other day would struggle to get into a wetsuit, I can tell you!

BTW, it was like the Wahabi desert there, all it needed was some camels instead of the donkeys.

At least the ban has now been lifted this picture shows how stupid the law was .

one of these outfits was illegal on a French Beach .

CqnJQfCUIAAxD_f.jpg

Banning the burkini is almost as demented as somebody actually wearing one while sun bathing on a stony beach.

Sponsored Links
Back