Blade reducers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I need to cut some granite (Work top) and the best tool I have for this is a circular saw. But the saw has a bore of 16mm and the blades I need have a bore of 22.23mm. Does any one know of either where I can get a reducer from 22mm down to 16mm. Or know a better way of cutting granite, I have angle grinders but don't think i'll be able to keep a straight line. I also have a 180x30mm dewalt 18vcircular saw but dont think it will have the power to go through granite.

I was going to clamp timber across the work top and run the saws guard along this.

Cheers for any help

Andy

Sponsored Links
you need a wet cut saw with a much slower rev and higher power i would think

Thanks for the advice.
Sounds plausible.
I'll look into it may have to hire one.
Still wouldn't mind if you can get these reducers?

Sponsored Links
just google reducer washers
trend/rutland any decent tool shop will have them as long as they sell circ saw blades

Hi
I have angle grinders of all sizes but am worried about cutting a straight line as the cut side needs to go up against a unit. and you only get one chance.

Big al I did google the reducers but didnt come up with anything.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back