Blair to appear on new ten pound notes

L

longdogs

Tony B. Liar will be depicted on the reverse of the new ten pound note which will be in circulation at the end of May. Words fail me.

I'm trying to find the link that I saw this morning and will post it when I find it. :evil:

Sponsored Links
One of the tabloids claimed that Cowell will be on the £5 note, but then it is 1st Arpil.

Tony B. Liar will be depicted on the reverse of the new ten pound note which will be in circulation at the end of May. Words fail me.

I'm trying to find the link that I saw this morning and will post it when I find it. :evil:
In our playground you'd be in trouble if you tried an April fools joke after 12 o'clock. Is that not a universal rule?

This was an April Fool in 2010.

Is it this time??

;)

Sponsored Links
Obviously I didn't get up early enough to catch you lot out.

:LOL:

Should have posted earlier but just got back from painting exterior window frames in the wind, which was interesting to say the least.

I thought you had to be dead to appear on paper currency, In Blairs case it might be worth it.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
If they printed the faces of him and his b*tch on bog rolls they'd sell millions.

• Thanks
With all the money Blair is making at the moment he could afford to print his own notes, nice work if you can get it I suppose, declare war on an other country you get bags of money while others get the body bags. :(

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
Back