Bluetooth to link hearing aids to mobile?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a device to enable me to link my hearing aids to my mobile so I can use as a hands-free?

Sponsored Links
My hearing aids are NOT Bluetooth.

I need a device that is Bluetooth that will link them to the mobile and enable me to chat hands free.

Then you'll be able to walk down the high street and have everyone think you're talking to yourself! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
My hearing aids are NOT Bluetooth.

I need a device that is Bluetooth that will link them to the mobile and enable me to chat hands free.

Well in that case you need a bluetooth headset then....surely thats just an hearing aid anyway of sorts?

I was just thinking, no! before you ask, it didn't hurt.

If the telephone comes with a hearing aid, then how long until they adapt the camera as a seeing aid?

why do you need a hearing aid when you can have an ear transplant, but it will have to be pigs ears! :) Apparently pigs are said to resemble closest to humans DNA, and it does look quite convincing doesn't it? :)

Is there a device to enable me to link my hearing aids to my mobile so I can use as a hands-free?
If you buy from Action on Hearing Loss, they test all their equipments for quality and also a refund if you're not happy with it

Either online or their free catalog

Sponsored Links
Back