BnQ sell rothernberg grips?

Sponsored Links
I bought Knipex Cobra 250mm grips from Amazon for about 15 quid at the beginning of the year. I've now got about 3 pairs & without question they're the best I've ever owned. First tool out the toolbag & used all day. Don't waste your money buying anything else.

Ok have always like rothernbergs though

Rothy re-badge a lot of tools they sell & some are of very poor quality. Buy the Knipex Cobras ones & if you can't get on with them let me know & I'll buy them from you at the price you paid. I'm that confident they're the best!!

Sponsored Links
So your saying the rothys bnq sell maybe a poorer standard than rothys sold at screwfix or a plumbers merchants? Are your knipex the quick realise button ones?

Will try them seem to have more adjustment slots than rothys have

Tools are very personal. I kitted out a previous underling with an identical set of hand toys. But they never felt right when I was using them.

Always knew who's Bacho adjustables were who's just by the feel of the adjustment wheel.

*editted because of sodding autocorreckt.

Last edited:
Today are very personal. I kitted out a previous underling with an identical set of hand toys. But they never felt right when I was using them.

Always knew who's Bacho adjustables were who's just by the feel of the adjustment wheel.

Are you on your phone or the gin Dan?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back