BnQ sell rothernberg grips?

Sponsored Links
Today are very personal. I kitted out a previous underling with an identical set of hand toys. But they never felt right when I was using them.

Always knew who's Bacho adjustables were who's just by the feel of the adjustment wheel.

Are you on your phone or the gin Dan?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Actually yes, Faceaching with the dude in Japan... He's missing his puppa :(. Gin in the freezer still. Have an emergency boiler swap tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
When you have a decent phone (I. E. Not a Crapple) you can do 2 things at once :p

Oh I don't know about that Dan; with my iPhone I can be on Tinder & text my Granny at the same time, mind you it's a bit embarrassing when you get them mixed up & you send the wrong message to your Granny 'I'd love to cover you in whipped cream after pulling your panties off with my teeth'.
That makes family gatherings interesting............:love:

Oh I don't know about that Dan; with my iPhone I can be on Tinder & text my Granny at the same time, mind you it's a bit embarrassing when you get them mixed up & you send the wrong message to your Granny 'I'd love to cover you in whipped cream after pulling your panties off with my teeth'.

I wouldn't worry about it D, as most of us can attest she really likes it :whistle:

I wouldn't worry about it D, as most of us can attest she really likes it :whistle:

Oh I see, all these Intergas boilers are that reliable you're at a loose end Razor & lusting after my Granny!!!

Oh I see, all these Intergas boilers are that reliable you're at a loose end Razor & lusting after my Granny!!!

Remember that shot of all the Intergas vans parked outside McDonald's because there were zero warranty calls that day so they decided to go for a happy meal. :LOL:

Last edited:
image.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back