Boiler change cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi could you guys tell me what you would charge for swapping a baxi 105e for a baxi duo-tec . my 105e is 12 years old and must be due to brake soon

Sponsored Links
£120 wow that's reasonable . I was quoted £250 plus £900 for the duo-tec 28

Sponsored Links
I would charge £840 ( plus cost of boiler ) plus my coach fare to Durham and about £65 per night for a hotel for three nights.

£120 wow that's reasonable . I was quoted £250 plus £900 for the duo-tec 28

That was a sarcastic amount from that poster, £250 is too cheap average cost of a like for like combi swap is normally in the region of £600+ for a proper job done to spec and system cleaned ect.

I personally would steer clear of someone qouting that cheap, it wil cost you more in the long run.

The reality is that there are many people who will fit boilers for that price!

In fact they don't do badly at all because they fit it in one day, don't do any power flushing, don't use any expensive chemicals and get paid and then they are off ( never to be seen again! ).

Usually don't fit any TRVs or room stats either!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back