Boiler manuals reference source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there one ,paid for or not ,i sometimes have trouble tracking down manuals for some boilers ,where the manufacturers site doesnt list em any more or its not on any of the cds i have gathered.

Sponsored Links
If you are CORGI registered and can legally work on boilers then you should have already joined ARGI.

They are trying to set up a library of boiler MI. Its not very advanced yet but their members will be very happy to help you and email MIs to you.

Just type ARGI into your search engine!

There is a pay site but ARGI is free !

If you are not CORGI registered then please abide with the law and STOP working on boilers illegally.

Tony

Yes i am CORGIregistered and have filled in the argi forum access part but not heard back.

If the pay site is comprehensive and reasonable i really don't have a problem paying.

I mostly require MI for teh pack i supply to a couple of landlords i get a lot of work from ,they get a new property i service and ticket the property and where possible supply them with the relevant manuals.

Sponsored Links
I am sorry to hear that your application to join ARGI is not apparently being dealt with quite so speedily.

As its only been formed for a relatively short time its all staffed by volunteers for the moment.

I will push a button and it may get priority! Edit, it already has!

Much better to get the MIs free from ARGI or its helpful members!

Tony

PS Someone tell Henry the site time clock needs putting back!

I am sorry to hear that your application to join ARGI is not apparently being dealt with quite so speedily
you flaming well will be if yours gets pulled ;)

i have only got one pair of hands and i am trying to make a crust

I agree with all you have said Chris but I am surprised to hear you advocating its use when it is based on MIs gifted to ARGI. Also I am sure many ARGI members will be all to happy to email MIs to help others.

I thought publicising the ARGI site and encouraging RGIs to join was part of your new appointment?

Tony

Which Chris do you mean?WHat appointment? I've been a member of argi since it started.

Most of the manuals which started my-mate, free at gas-news, were downloaded fom mfrs sites. I believe they went to argi who as far as I know have done nothing with them. You certainly can't get one immediately like you can from tml. Nothing stopping Argi putting anything up for download of course.
TML has added a large number of scanned paper manuals, is still doing so for old manuals, and keeps up to date.

Maybe you'd find it more important Tony, if I hadn't given you discs with most of the manuals on... ;)

I've been a member of argi since it started.

no you haven't

Most of the manuals which started my-mate, free at gas-news, were downloaded fom mfrs sites. I believe they went to argi who as far as I know have done nothing with them

wrong

Nothing stopping Argi putting anything up for download of course.

its in hand
TML has added a large number of scanned paper manuals, is still doing so for old manuals, and keeps up to date.

most of which where obtained from ARGI members

not for some shark to make a profit out of

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back