Boiler Temp Very Low - No Heating Or Hot Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm completely unexperienced with all of this, but am hoping for some help here before I have to call someone out..

I have a Viessmann Vitodens 100-W WB1B boiler (pictured) which, as of last night, has dropped to a temperature of between 11 and 13 degrees, leaving me without heating or hot water - it normally runs above 60..

Nothing is kicking it into action, not even changing the dials or turning off/on. Heating is on, though, so it should be calling for something..

There's no pressure gauge that I can see, either..

Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_1171.jpg
    IMG_1171.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 291
Sponsored Links
Have you had a look any where else for filling loop/pressure gauge ? if not near your boiler try near the hot water cylinder.

Have you had a look any where else for filling loop/pressure gauge ? if not near your boiler try near the hot water cylinder.

There doesn't seem to be a loop on the boiler that I can see, and the only thing by water tank is a manual dial that lets you control that temperature of that - that's set to 60 degrees.

Sponsored Links
Sure, these are some more pictures.. You've got:

iflo Wireless Thermostat (set to about 20dc, so it's calling for heat - radiator also on maximum, but cold)
iflo Digistat SCR for the thermostat
iflo Water Tank Temperature Controller
Drayton Time-Clock (Heating set to On, Hot Water set to Timed)
Routing Piping, Controller (Danfoss?) & Water Pump (Grunfoss?)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 294
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 279
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 288

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back