Bosch Classixx Dishwasher drain pipe replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help? A neighbour has a Bosch Classixx Dishwasher SRS43C32GB/01 Type SD1301B with a leaking drain pipe. Pipe has a small cut in it which I reckon has been there from Day 1. Machine is about 5 years old but has been only lightly used. Anyway, I have got the correct replacement hose but I'm jiggered if I can find out how to get in to the blasted thing. Spent several hours today with it on its side. Existing pipe disappears inside at back but no obvious means of access for replacement. The dishwasher base is a heavy plastic moulding but I couldn't discover how to get inside. Got bottom front skirt off and sheet metal panel behind. This gave access to two torx screws at front which seem to attach the base to body but could not find any equivalent fixings at the back of the base.

I would be very grateful for any help. Thanks.

PS The existing drain pipe is not really suitable for repair as it has a tight concertina profile which does not lend itself to a patch-type repair.

Sponsored Links
Remove the left hand side panel viewed from front and you will see it is attatched to the chamber.

Assuhors, thanks for your response. How do you get that LH panel off. There are 2 Torx screws at front but the panel is held by the base. I removed these screws but could not shift the panel. Any tips?

Take the lid off first,depress one catch at a time underneath the back of the lid then slide lid backwards.

Sponsored Links
Assuhors, great post. You solved my problem! Got the top and side off and replaced hose. I did have a struggle to get the hose retaining half-sleeve to disengage the hose. Ended up accidentally snapping the far away tab but I don't see how it could have been released without quite a bit of 'scary' further dismantling. I re-used the 'broken' sleeve and secured with a short stubby self-tapping screw - as good as knew! Thanks once again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back