Bosch Classixx Slimline Dishwasher drain pump access?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
My bosch slimline dishwasher (Model SD13H1b or SRS43A02GB/08) has stopped draining water.
I have removed the filters and checked them, checked the wate pipe and all are ok, so assume its the pump.
However, beofre i order a new one i want to check to see if the impeller is blocked/jammed.
How do i access this and the pump? from inside or underneath?
I have taken the plastic cover off below the door, and the metal plate, and the side. i can see/feel pump but dont want to just yank it out as there appears to be a rubber tube inside obviously sealed to retain the water.
Any advice/info on how to check the impeller and/or remove the pump would be gratly appreciated!
Thanks

Sponsored Links
There is normally a removable cover in the base of the sump that covers the impellor. If it is a blocked impellor (& not something else like a blocked spigot) then you may be able to fish out whatever is jamming it from the inside. If not then you'll have to remove the pump via the cover under the door. Be aware the pump has a locking tag that needs to be released before twisting it off. Empty the sump as much as you can before taking off the pump...water will run out!

Ive had a look on the internet and seen these removable covers on other models, but this one doesnt appear to have one.
Take out the torx screw and pull the tab and hey presto, but there doesnt seem to be a tab so wasnt sure if i have to remove the pump - seems a bit extreme thats all

Sponsored Links
Id agree with zipper when youv'e taken out the filters there is a little clip l shaped that you take out via one torx screw which exposes the impellor of the drain pump. usually seeds or broken glass is in there stopping it from turning (doesnt take much theyre weak) so go down that route first.

Otherwise its the drain pump which can be accessed from the ffront (remove the plate youve described) its held on by one screw to lock it in place then just twists off. beware of all that water coming out though!
:p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back