Bosch Classixx slimline dishwasher - no water in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have read previous threads on this subject but unfortunatly they dont seem tohelp with my problem. This machine suddenly stopped filling, the first thing I checked was the inlet solonoid - no voltage. All the pipes and filters appear very clean, if you pour water directly into it the washing programme will start and run, at the end it pumps the water out but won't refill the next time. There is a motor running when you first turn it on which continues to run after the cycle has finished, any suggestions?

Thanks. Peter

Sponsored Links
you need to clean the matrix on the left hand side .

The water is flowing through all the pipes OK and they all look clean. What I did discover last night is that both sides of the water inlet solonoid valve have 230v on them when it switches to fill, it seems the the neutral connection is open circuit, but I can't see where the wires go.

Sponsored Links
All pipes clear clean and running, if I connect the bottom end of the water inlet solonoid to neutral the water will fill and stop when the float switch tells it to and the machine will run but the flow keeps stopping and starting as the water level rises and falls, there presumably must be something to remove the supply once the water is up to level I suspect this is in the solonoid return connection but I cant see where it goes - its not to the controller is it? :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back