Bosch Dishwasher Fault SGV4313GB/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, i would appreaciate some more help from people who know about these machines. my last post for this dishwasher described the problem of the pump constantly running even with the door open. the outlet wasnt blocked as i tipped some more water into the pump well and it pumped it straight out into the waste outlet.
so i have now taken the dishwasher out and plonked it on the kitchen table, i have stripped out the control board and had all the relays etc tested , they are all good. the only component my fried could not test was the actual chip, do these go faulty?
when removing the cold water feed from i opened the plastic casing at the connection point to inlet which appears to have some form of filter in it, does this require opening up and cleaning? the filters look rather black.
a reply to my last post hinted at a problem with the machine having a stuck float linked to an anti flooding device, can i get to this float system to check it?
and it was recomended to tilt the machine over to empty water from the base, would this be part of the anti flood system?

cheers for all help

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back