Bosch Maxx 100, not filling or spinning.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello one & all. My Bosch Maxx 100 washing machine has just stopped filling or spinning. I went in the kitchen to find the fault light flashing & the door refusing to open, it was clicking as the lock sounded as if it came off, but would not open.
I pulled the machine out & there was a click as the door unlocked & now I can open the door each time the machine is off, but no water is entering the machine on wash & the machine will not spin.
Logic says pressure valve fault. But what do others think.
The filter is clean & the machine is pumping out & the drum is turning fine.

Sponsored Links
Quick test, carefully pull off the tube from the pressure switch and see if will fill/spin.

Follow the small tube down from the pressure switch, water level switch, and see if it is blocked where it fits onto the pressure chamber.
The machine will not fill if it thinks it's full. will not spin if it thinks it's full.
Colin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back