Bosch Washing Machine WFO2465 - wont drain - HELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a problem with the appliance above. A couple of weeks ago I had a problem as the water was not draining properly out of the machine. The "spin" light would accasionally flash which in the manual directs you to pump/filter issues. I couldn't remove the filter as it was solidly tight. I bought a new pump cap and went above removing the old one. It gave in the end with much manoevering and I put the new one on. All fine for a few days and then the light came back flashing and now it just wont empty. I drained the machine down and put in on a spin cycle. This worked fine, but water generated didn't pump out. I have removed the hose from waste connector under sink and filled machine with small amount of water and put on drain cycle. Nothing came out at all. I have also put the machine into drain cycle with the cap removed to see if the pump is working and the fan at the back is turning freely.

I really do not know what the issue could be then. I can buy a new pump for about £20 but if the fan is turning it doesn't sound like this is the problem.

Any advice would be gratefully recieved - thank you!

Sponsored Links
tip mc back and remove pump ,then remove 2 pipes 0n the pump ,you have a coin stuck in the pipe

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back