Boulter Camray 3 I+S Manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon guys,

Does anyone have the manual available for a Boulter Camray 3 oil boiler at all? Have tried a few links and I am getting nowhere.

Am a member on oil techs forum but can not get past the intro stage on there to see if it is in there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Jon

Sponsored Links
Jon

You have only just posted your intro on the oil forum!
We are about affiliate you so be patient and then you can access the manuals library

There is s Cam 3 manual in there

Andy

Jon

You are affiliated so you can get access

Let me know if you have any problems

A

Jon

You have only just posted your intro on the oil forum!
We are about affiliate you so be patient and then you can access the manuals library

There is s Cam 3 manual in there

Andy

Cheers Andy,

I was patient, I din't want to mention owt on the site as I read about the 10 day quarantine thing so wasn't an issue. Only mentioned it on here as I know how some of us are closed doors on gas advice without being in the trade also.

Thanks for adding me now I will shoot over and have a look. I'm sure I will learn more than I can help on there but many thanks.

Cheers Jon

Sponsored Links
Have just had a quick glance through and that is an awesome resource. I don't do oil enough to keep a multitude of nozzles in stock so that has helped me out a great deal.

Cheers Jon

Good to have you on the site:

There's some old heads on there and good advice!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back