Boulter Camray 3 parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need some replacement baffles for a Boulter Camray 3 (70/90), but the manufacturer told me they no longer manufacture parts for this model. Does anyone out there know where I might get a set of baffles, new or used in good condition? I don't even have the old ones (2 missing) from which to make some patterns because some cowboy in the past failed to put them back. I've just moved into the house and the heating engineer discovered this when I had the first service.

Any advice - which preferably doesn't involved buying a new boiler - welcome.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
if you want , when i next do a camray III ill post a piccy, with dimensions . to be honest a couple of 1/4 plates would do, with a bend thrown up one end . :eek:

or even 25mm ceraboard would do.

:LOL:

lost the slate then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)
methinks this flue is dodgy
camray%205.jpg
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
What sort of heating "engineer" is he? I suggest you get someone who provides solutions, not leaves you with problems. A search gave this. HAve you seen it already? There is also a picture of the bottom baffle.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back