Brilliant reporting...

Sponsored Links
He should have grabbed his middle stump and flicked his bails. That would wake him up.

He found the cricketer asleep in his car, i.e. not the cricketer's car. I found it funny. Yes it was worth reporting for amusement value, an odd story, man bites dog style.

Sponsored Links
And the best one of all:

headline.jpg

Every single royal fart is sniffed over and reported.
Now come on. I've explained this before. The Queen doesn't do things like that; she has ladies in waiting to do it for her.

You'd think she'd blame the corgis, or Phillip. I wonder if her maj has ever let out an audible parp during a ceremony?
I think if she had it would have made all the front pages.
As for Phil, I bet he does it all the time. A man after my own heart, except he gets away with things I wouldn't!

Now come on. I've explained this before. The Queen doesn't do things like that; she has ladies in waiting to do it for her.

You'd think she'd blame the corgis, or Phillip. I wonder if her maj has ever let out an audible parp during a ceremony?

Blooming Ada - if I rip one, the furthest it makes is my gusset!

I always knew them Royals is better than what we is :mrgreen:

Blooming Ada - if I rip one, the furthest it makes is my gusset!

I always knew them Royals is better than what we is :mrgreen:

I suspect she has had a silencer fitted.

Sponsored Links
Back