British Gas Homecare Scheme how long before you can call....

Oi Nickso.Pablo and all you other junior engineers,agile the senior " engineer" is speaking to you about your company.

A firm who he has never been employed by or has any dealings with apart from hearsay and what ever he reads on the net. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Joker!

Sponsored Links
Oi Nickso.Pablo and all you other junior engineers,agile the senior " engineer" is speaking to you about your company.

A firm who he has never been employed by or has any dealings with apart from hearsay and what ever he reads on the net. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Joker!

glazier isn't fit to clean my foreskin no matter work for BG. the boy has the air of a man who talks a good game but fails to provide any semblance of reality to his posts. couple this with his inability to respond to any critiscism at all and we all know he is a plastic gasman. i still have no idea why any **** on here takes him seriously (apart from other ****s of course)

Sponsored Links
And all that coming from Nickso who has to hide his identity!

Abusive postings like that reflect badly on the writer.

By the way, remember that he works for British Gas! Do you really want such an abusive person coming into your house?

And all that coming from Nickso who has to hide his identity!

Abusive postings like that reflect badly on the writer.

By the way, remember that he works for British Gas! Do you really want such an abusive person coming into your house?

i don't have to hide my identity, i choose to and as i have said many times before there are plenty of people on here that know who i am. i see you still haven't read or responded to any previous posts regarding that. what has my identity got to do with you being an arse anyway?

my abusive posts may reflect badly on me but your lies also reflect badly on you.

i have told you before, customers don't get abuse from me, only dickheads like you do. how many customers are kept waiting by you because you didn't get a cup of tea last time you visited? :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back