British Jewish women trapped

Here's a couple of questions:

Is being obsessively anti anti-Islamist the same as being pro Islamist?

Is being obsessive any better than being obsessive?

Sponsored Links
Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, along with a number of MPs, recently attended an event, held in Parliament, to promote a ‘Muslim Manifesto’ put together by the Institute for Muslim Community Development. You can read it here.

Sounds like a takeover bid to me.

"What this means is that arguments against ........ circumcision (does this mean male and female?) should be ignored, and such practices defended by our politicians."
Does it matter which gender? Both are immoral.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scandal-of-women-trapped-in-marriages-by-jewish-courts-1765888.html

We can all pick and choose what to post about different religions :D
I don't know what all the fuss is about, none of these courts have any legal standing.

Sponsored Links
What they say and what they really mean are not the same thing.
Or to be more accurate, what they say, and what the obsessive anti-Islamists and racists pretend they say, are not the same thing.

Or more accurately, what the apologists for Islam believe they say is what they want the apologists to be stupid enough believe. :mrgreen:

handy

Do you think that the true text, posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 am by Micilin, is the same as the distorted, amended and selected text posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:35 pm by Norcon?

"Let’s face it, Islam is an Arab supremacist ideology with a core that is not spiritual but political.
The founder of the ideology had a life which exhibits all the proof that he was a terrorist and that his true agenda was world conquest for the Arabs. The thin veneer of religion that covers it is a smokescreen which hides the utter truth:
Islam is about political conquest and domination, nothing more."
Ron R.

Never a truer word posted online.

So you don't claim that a Muslim has ever asked you to stop gambling or drinking. Do you know anyone who has been approached by a Muslim seeking to persuade them? Regularly?

Do you think that Christians and Jews should be allowed to take time off work for religious observance?

Are you a Presbyterian?

When was the last time you were on an airplane?

Even during the darkest days of the troubles in Ireland I never went through so much security just to fly from the province to Bristol a few months ago.
That's how muslims have affected your life. Everyones lives.
Wake up man.

Regrettably Norcon has a point. When you first heard of the plane crash last week, how many of you, honestly and hand on heart, can say that the possibility of it being an Islamic terrorist attack didn't cross your mind?

Moreover, how many of you also have reflected that the reason why the pilot couldn't get into the cockpit was a direct consequence of the policies adopted post 911?

Regrettably Norcon has a point. When you first heard of the plane crash last week, how many of you, honestly and hand on heart, can say that the possibility of it being an Islamic terrorist attack didn't cross your mind?

Moreover, how many of you also have reflected that the reason why the pilot couldn't get into the cockpit was a direct consequence of the policies adopted post 911?

It is worth debating...I would say the disruption is a reaction to terrorism that is different. Those of us old enough to remember : when you saw a 'suspect package' and your first fear was that someone would report it, stop the train and make you late; rather than the worry that it was a bomb.

Terrorists win when we compromise our way of life. It's safer to fly now than ever before. But the media make us more fearful than ever.

(I think it's obvious that it is a consequence of 9/11, and this has been referred to here. )

handy

Do you think that the true text, posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 am by Micilin, is the same as the distorted, amended and selected text posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:35 pm by Norcon?

What I believe to be true:

Islam is a violent political ideology, not a religion. :evil:

Admittedly, that was the first thing that crossed my mind when I heard of the crash. 'Terrorist' has become virtually synonymous with 'muslim' these days.

I have always maintained that I take people as I find them, regardless of colour or creed. Whilst I'm sure there are such things as some good muslims, I must in all honesty state that I couldn't bring myself to trust any of them now.

Sponsored Links
Back