British Jewish women trapped

Had Adolph Hitler established the Nazi movement as a religion, and not a violent political movement, Nazi’s would be a protected class today, and the Nazi swastika a religious icon – much the same as we treat Radical Islam.

Have I ever said this before?

Islam is a violent political ideology, not a religion.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Where are all the public demands from the Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, etc!

If you spent as much time searching for anti-Hindu stories as you do searching and spreading anti-Muslim stories, no doubt you could find some.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-force-London-amid-fears-copycat-attack.html

Personally I'm not in favour of sectarian private security forces or uniformed vigilantes.

It was ' Poles' on here a while back, and Muslims will be replaced by another bogeyman by and by.

plus ca change

I have always maintained that I take people as I find them, regardless of colour or creed. Whilst I'm sure there are such things as some good muslims, I must in all honesty state that I couldn't bring myself to trust any of them now.

That may be the understandable result - but it is not the fault of the majority of muslims; aren't they also victims?
It is the fault of the terrorists and nutters.

Wasn't a comment by a muslim woman in one of the links about their system recently that she "had come here to get away from all this"?

I remember thinking the same about the Irish during their campaign.

I have always maintained that I take people as I find them, regardless of colour or creed. Whilst I'm sure there are such things as some good muslims, I must in all honesty state that I couldn't bring myself to trust any of them now.

That may be the understandable result - but it is not the fault of the majority of muslims; aren't they also victims?

Wasn't a comment by a muslim woman in one of the links about their system recently that she "had come here to get away from all this"?

I remember thinking the same about the Irish during their campaign.

I get your point, Although it wasn't really an 'Irish' campaign(as I'm sure you know)- PIRA were a tiny minority , who wanted to take over the ROI as well.

I get your point, Although it wasn't really an 'Irish' campaign(as I'm sure you know)- PIRA were a tiny minority , who wanted to take over the ROI as well.
Yes, but that is the point, isn't it?

I didn't know if an Irish person over here was PIRA or not.
Isn't that the same as JBR's post about muslims?

Yes, but that is the point, isn't it?

I didn't know if an Irish person over here was PIRA or not.
Isn't that the same as JBR's post about muslims?

You make a good parallel, suspecting a general population because of the actions of a few.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scandal-of-women-trapped-in-marriages-by-jewish-courts-1765888.html

We can all pick and choose what to post about different religions :D

I don't know what all the fuss is about, none of these courts have any legal standing.

It doesn't matter whether "these courts" have any legal standing or not though, does it? If those women think enough / are "respectful enough / are scared enough of the perceived authority of those courts, the ruling is, to all intents and purposes, "Law".

Where are all the public demands from the Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, etc!

If you spent as much time searching for anti-Hindu stories as you do searching and spreading anti-Muslim stories, no doubt you could find some.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-force-London-amid-fears-copycat-attack.html

Personally I'm not in favour of sectarian private security forces or uniformed vigilantes.

You have confused me now. Anti-Hindu? The article you have quoted relates to Jews protecting themselves from the threat of muslim attacks.

I should also point out that I do not actively search for anti-muslim stories. I respond to reports and comments made by others and, God forbid, I say what I think. Sorry if that offends you, but if you'd like to cite any specific comment I have made and explain why you think I was wrong I might listen to you.

I don't know. How many muslims are in favour of ISIS and how many against?

As I said, I find it difficult to trust any of them now. Perhaps if the 'majority' were more vociferous in their condemnation I might think differently.

Then, of course, there are the large number of protesters and hate preachers at large in this country. I have yet to see any counter protests by the 'majority' of muslims who disagree with these anti-British sentiments.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, none of these courts have any legal standing.

It doesn't matter whether "these courts" have any legal standing or not though, does it? If those women think enough / are "respectful enough / are scared enough of the perceived authority of those courts, the ruling is, to all intents and purposes, "Law".

That's very true. The only way these women will gain their equality with men is to take the matter into their own hands. Thankfully, despite pressure from parents and family, we see more and more young women (Jews and even muslims) beginning to rebel and decide for themselves. They are to be applauded.

Sponsored Links
Back