British Muslims have sympathy for the Charlie Hebdo terroris

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Over a quarter of British Muslims have sympathy for the Charlie Hebdo terrorists. That is far too many

Just because you wouldn't personally go out and murder people, it doesn't make you moderate. We cannot turn a blind eye to the fair-weather supporters of terrorism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...e-Hebdo-terrorists.-That-is-far-too-many.html

As I have always said, the so called silent majority are necessarily moderate!

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Why am on not surprised that the BBC managed to spin the results the way they did.

I would imagine that 25 per cent is an under estimate. Like no other section of society, they are without doubt, the enemy within. Anyone who believes differently must be very naïve.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
I would imagine that 25 per cent is an under estimate. Like no other section of society, they are without doubt, the enemy within. Anyone who believes differently must be very naïve.

Looks like JohnD is off on one. Does he have a known psychological problem or is he just playing without a full set?

Looks like JohnD is off on one. Does he have a known psychological problem or is he just playing without a full set?

Maybe a bit of both. Either that, or trying to drive up the traffic to this site. It's working.

JamalD.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back