1. We are pleased to announce the 'Home Automation' forum. Click here to get involved!

Broken quadrant shower door roller

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by JayT, 18 Oct 2009.

1. JayT

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Can anyone please help me find a replacement roller/support for my single sliding door on a quadrant shower enclosure. I have no idea of the manufacturer/model. The shower base is a 900x900 quadrant. I have attached photos of the unit I need to replace.

Thanks J

2. seco services

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    unless you know the make/model etc your wasting your time.
    parts become obsolete so quick and their are so many different makes/models.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Goldberg

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    The rollers look at little like an April product, but it's a shot in the dark.

As seco says, find out the enclosure brand and go from there. There's usually a label, or decal, or symbol, on the enclosure somewhere.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. MShower

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    May be a total long shot but I'm looking for a replacement broken roller myself and came across this which looks more like yours than mine - it was on e-bay and has been sold already but if you scroll right down to the foot you can see a close-up of the roller - same circular housing as yours (though enclosure size is difgerent). Sorry if this is just false hope - I've been looking for a months for a replacement for mine without any joy.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XEZSR-9*8-EX-...1115?IMSfp=TL091115155003r6341#ht_8997wt_1130

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. JayT

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Mshower - I haven't had any luck with finding one suitable yet but did find the following manufacturer in China. who looked through all his products for me when I gave him all the dimensions. Maybe of use to you.

Foshan Lifaxiang Bathroom Fittings Factory
    Tel :0086-757-81801902
    Fax:0086-757-81184802
    or www.fslfx.com
    Email: fslfx@yahoo.com.cn fslifx@gmail.com
    MSN: fslfx@hotmail.com

6. diamonddave

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    ebay to the rescue, i found a guy on ebay called daywalker who was very helpfull