BT Homesafe Wireless Burglar Alarm System.

You can add unlimited wired door contacts to existing wireless dc via bus inside the contact and you can add aditional wireless siren 868mhz or wire it to existing internal siren on the pcb (only 2 legs) there is also tamper sw connection inside to extend it. I got ashock sensor for the garage door in addition to the door contact which piggy backs to the wireless dc. All working fine. I had no response about the fw yet

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hey folks

I have the same system in my flat I just bought. I have relentlessy being researching this as its one of them things that just annoys you

I have the default code 1234

But I have found this I am hoping someone can tell me if it is usefull or not .

http://www.gardsman.co.il/uploads/1/0/0/5/10055021/ctc-1200_technical_bulletin_20071108.doc

Thanks
Liam

Hi Liam,

Know the feeling but believe that this is well made kit therefore obtaining more details on how to go about programming these is something I'm of the impression is a worthwhile exercise.

The doc that you'd found refers mostly to how the panel communicates with a central monitoring station from what's been gathered but is still of interest. A company called Intamac used to offer the central monitoring service in the UK on behalf of BT but no longer support these panels. They still support BT Home Monitor (VP1000) installations though.

What's needed really is for a firmware upgrade on these panels so that functionality etc. is made available that BT at a guess decided not to have featured on the panels sold under their branding. Hopefully the manufacturers can assist with this ASAP.

Best Regards.

It's deffo a good system well worth the exercise rather than looking at putting in a new system. Iv managed to log in do all the stuff you guys have been doing with no success there must be a way even though nobody supports it anymore the information is rendered useless to them now anyway so
They may as well give the information. Easier said than done suppose. I'm not expert I only know what a I know from research into this alarm. The alarm in my old flat was much lesser and you just punched in the code bang your done so wasn't any need for looking into it. Anyway...

There must be someone that worked with these at intimacy or bt that could shed some light on it.

What happened to everyone that had the system before the plug was pulled what was explained to them did
They get compensated where they given details of someone else to
Carry out the monitoring?? There has to be something somewhere I just can't see it just been cut a let go with no information.

Anyway will keep researching and checking back here

Hi,

I would like to be able to get one of these alarms but monitor it myself so it dials me when the alarm goes off, is this posisble as it comes

thanks in advance
james

Thats the installer code but doesnt let you do much.

Found out it runs on allegro-software-rompager webserver, and ive managed to get into certain parts but are struggling to figure out where the config settings are, the mechanism is via port 80, done a surface can and nothing else is open. Will get there but may take a while, in the mean time ive put the controller somewhere safe and the keypad upstairs, im using the key fob which removes the password issue for the minute.

You can reset the installer password when you login with this, so first enter the p code, then the i code and then reset the i code straight way, but i cannot see a way to reset the actual code.

has anyone found a solution yet? - its driving me crazy, it seems a good alarm system just cant get it to work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back