Bumbling Boris Johnson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What gives with this plonker.
One day he is for remaining in the EU, a couple of days later he is at the head of the Brexit campaign
One minute he is running for the leadership of the Tory party , then he is not. Apparently this was because somebody else had decided to throw his hat in the ring.
I could write several pages on the number of clangers he dropped during the referendum, but despite all this he lands a top job in the government as Foreign Secretary.
Even were diplomacy is a prime requirement for the job he manages to wind up the Russians by calling for a demonstration outside the Russian Embassy in London.
Why oh why was he not given the order of the boot, does he have something on the powers that be or does T May have a cunning plan up her sleeve.

Sponsored Links
he thought that heading up the Brexit campaign would give him at shot at PM's job.

It is said that he would have preferred to stay "in" but would be able to claim to have had a plucky good try, and could continue to seek popularity among the gullible with his made-up stories of straight bananas and low-power kettles.

Mrs May is lining him up to take the blame (there will be plenty)

He appeals to the younger Brexiteers (seen here at a recent conference)

UKIPYouthWing.jpg

BREXIT YOUTH WING

He was rewarded with Foreign Secretary for withdrawing from the leadership contest so that Britain may remain in the EU with May as PM.

Sponsored Links
he thought that heading up the Brexit campaign would give him at shot at PM's job.

It is said that he would have preferred to stay "in" but would be able to claim to have had a plucky good try, and could continue to seek popularity among the gullible with his made-up stories of straight bananas and low-power kettles.

Mrs May is lining him up to take the blame (there will be plenty)

He appeals to the younger Brexiteers (seen here at a recent conference)

View attachment 107008
BREXIT YOUTH WING
Do you mind, there's a couple of my golfing buddies in that pic.

"
I am capable of articulating whichever argument is most politically convenient at the time, confirms Boris

boris-johnson-wave-small.jpg

Boris Johnson has explained his pro-EU Sunday Times article by explaining that as a career politician he can argue whichever side of an issue offers him the greatest political gain.

Explaining the fact that he had written a piece which insisted that staying in the EU was the best thing for the country, Boris said writing the article confirmed that it wasn’t the best thing for him.

He told reporters, “I put both arguments together, to Leave and to Remain, and it became perfectly clear to me that only one of them led to me potentially becoming Prime Minister.

“So that’s the one I chose. Of course, the whole thing was ballsed up by that Pob-faced hobgoblin Michael Gove, but the plan itself was sound.

“I don’t see why me choosing the side which was most beneficial to me personally is such a shock people? You didn’t think I’d try to do what was best for the country did you? How splendidly naive.

“Is it true that some people are still under the impression that professional politicians have core beliefs that we stick to even if they prove to be politically inconvenient? That’s patently ridiculous, we’re not all bloody Jeremy Corbyn you know.”"

http://newsthump.com/2016/10/17/i-a...ically-convenient-at-the-time-confirms-boris/

You forgot to mention his volte face on the Syria issue.
In the debate in Parliament, he said he was for looking at 'kinetic' options (ie in this context would not rule out a no-fly zone).
One-day later in his joint press-conference with Kerry, he confirmed there was no appetite in Europe for a military intervention by the West.
Clearly May had before-hand invited him into her study for a chat.
The man is like former French president Chirac - he has the opinion of the last person he spoke with.
He is a rogue.
(and I say that as a fully-paid up Brexiter)

boris is self serving manipulative is not a team player and the quicker he is out off politics the better

Don't be fooled by the bumbling mad haircut persona. This is a shrewd and highly intelligent individual who will stop at nothing for his own personal gain. He's a prolific shagger and has illegitimate kids all over the place....mostly central and North London. Women love him......and I mean good looking women not swamp donkeys either. Gives hope to all us ageing, fat guys out there.
Boris could sell sand to the Arabs he's so good at his craft. I could see him selling secondhand motors if he wasn't in politics......"lavverly runner sir.....one lady owner...Mrs. Hertz..."

I'm still convinced that Gove wasn't a stab in back but a gift to Boris, Boris wanted to to be the plucky looser he knew that briexit is going to be political poop storm. Its going to so political difficult especially as the leaver cant decide amongst themselves what brit exit means. May going to finished in year or two he didnt waste his political capital on being prime minister and going through all that. So Gove stepped in to give him an excuse to drop out.

May has been quite clever and basically set him, Davis and Hammond up to go down with her.

Sponsored Links
Back