Burglar alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I was wondering does any one know what model of black horn sounder was used in the 80s and early 90s because I am trying to add a horn type sounder in my now dummy bell box and the company is something like king lee burglar alarms and it was installed in 1990. I have the cover already off the main sounder but can't reach with a ladder to put it back on or can't read the sounder brand. Is there any alarm installers when the vented boxes were made and would you know where I can buy the sounder for my rear bell box, I have a picture but ill upload it later where you can see what the sounder looks like not to get confused with the lynteck tk814 but it looks similar to that.[/img]

Sponsored Links
Think it may be a tk105 but any cut off horn will do the job,think I still have some kicking around if you are struggling pm me. Lynteck still make them tk814

I've replaced a couple of those bell boxes with the black horns in this week. They're in my van at the moment until I tidy it out at the weekend, if you think you can salvage anything off them?

The electronics will probably be knackered, and the batteries definately are, but at least one of the horns still works.

You'd be much, much better off just fitting a brand new bell box though.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back