C&k Securitech Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have inherited the above alarm system. Unfortunately I do not know the model and the previous owner has left no manual,deep joy. However the alarm works. When I first moved in it had a facility whereby when the front door was opened the alarm would emit a beeping noise so if I was in a different part of the house with the door unlocked I knew somebody had just come in. However, we have had an extension built recently and the alarm had to be disconnected. Since its come back on the alarm works fine but I cant re set it so that when the door opens it emits the beeping noise. On the wall panel there are instructions about carrying out a walk test,reset for the alarm but nothing about the bell. Can anyone help please.
Thanks in anticipation:cool:

Sponsored Links
Press the star key , followed by the zone you require to chime eg. 1 , then press the star key again.

Thanks very much for the reply. I am just on my way out and I have 7 zones and am not sure which one the extension works from. I will give it a go later, and let you know if it works.
Cheers:cool:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back