C5 alarm manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, a friend has moved into a house that has a old alarm system fitted, we have the code for it but can't figure out how to operate it! the previous owner never used it so don't know.
I've searched the internet but didn't come up with anything.
The make is G.E.T. P.L.C. model C5 and has CONTROL 5 written on the front.
Has anyone got a copy of the manual?
Just want to get it working until she can afford a new one.

Thanks
Liam

Sponsored Links
From what I've read, in November 2006, GET plc was acquired by Schneider Electric. Schneider-electric.com doesn't seem to mention anything about intruder alarms or alarm keypads :cry:

As suggested, possibly a GET plc keypad used by whoever the alarm manufacturer is/was?

Sponsored Links
Right that's either an envoy, or ambassador panel made by a and g to be honest a right load of **** but I may have a manual...

Try this link

A&G Security Manuals - UK Security Panels
ukpanels.com/A%26G%20Security.html
A&G Diplomat Alarm. Download DiplomatUser.pdf. A&G Envoy Manuals. Download Envoy User Manual.pdf.

Can't download from that web page, keep getting an error saying unable to download. (have followed the instruction to right click etc.)
Any idea why?

Thanks
Liam

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back