Cadets Thratened with Beheading - ROP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Two men threatened to behead two young female cadets in a chilling verbal attack outside a Territorial Army centre.

The two girls, both aged under 18, were left terrified after being targeted in Gateshead late at night.

Officers have released CCTV images of two Asian or black men in a car who they wish to speak to in connection with the incident.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...threatening-to-behead-female-Army-cadets.html

Sponsored Links
Sadly there are always going to be lunatics who feel that they have been empowered to fulfill their deviant desires :confused:

I wonder why the newspaper didn't publish the pictures.

I wonder why the newspaper didn't publish the pictures.
Maybe because of this...
"Although this is concerning, it is an isolated incident and if anyone has any information that could help us with the investigation I'd ask that they contact us on 101."

Mebbe if they publish all threats of violence they would not have space for the sports pages.

Or perhaps they are looking into verifying their story.

Or perhaps they have no pictures.

Sponsored Links
cadets-composite-1-300x225.jpg

The driver is described as black or Asian, in his 40s, and of plump or muscular build with a black bushy beard and wearing dark clothes.

Its only a matter of time until the rageheads start the vile act of beheading in the uk.
The scum capable of doing it are certainly in our midst.

It has, of course, already happened.

(To a soldier on leave in London, in case anyone has forgotten.)

Sadly, I'm confident it will happen again. The perpetrators seem to have no difficulty in finding their way here, which is no doubt why we are in this 'red alert' situation.

Its only a matter of time until the rageheads start the vile act of beheading in the uk.
The scum capable of doing it are certainly in our midst.

It has, of course, already happened.

(To a soldier on leave in London, in case anyone has forgotten.)

Sadly, I'm confident it will happen again. The perpetrators seem to have no difficulty in finding their way here, which is no doubt why we are in this 'red alert' situation.

Yes of course you are correct. And we know that it was neither lenny henry nor a coal miner who carried out the vile act.

Yep, you make light of it, bet the girls found is just as funny as you. :evil:
Says the man who made a (removed) joke about drowning Muslims. :rolleyes:

Want a hand to get that foot out of your mouth Handyjack?

If you can't tell the difference between a joke and a threat to behead little girls, you are either sick or insane. Or both.

The argument's not even started and you've lost it already :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You must be on the wrong thread.
What argument?
The usual one you have raging around in your head which usually concludes with you hurling abuse at all and sundry. It's actually quite refreshing to cut out the middle man and go straight to the conclusion for a change :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back