Calais port and strike

Sponsored Links
Maybe when the illegals have finished harassing truckers and made it to Blighty, they will be satisfied. Then they may thank their hosts for their generosity/stupidity - just as they are doing in Italy. :rolleyes:

I suspect that they're doing that in the hope of being arrested and imprisoned. Perhaps they think Italy is like the UK: rehabilitation after release along with free housing and benefits.

Maybe when the illegals have finished harassing truckers and made it to Blighty, they will be satisfied. Then they may thank their hosts for their generosity/stupidity - just as they are doing in Italy. :rolleyes:

I suspect that they're doing that in the hope of being arrested and imprisoned. Perhaps they think Italy is like the UK: rehabilitation after release along with free housing and benefits.

Wouldn't put it past them. Also, you can bet that the do-gooders and bleeding hearts live far away from the areas affected by the anarchy that they advocate. They always do.

theres a fine off around 2k for any driver with anyone stowing aboard there vehicle knowingly or not
and thats per person

Sponsored Links
theres a fine off around 2k for any driver with anyone stowing aboard there vehicle knowingly or not
and thats per person
If I were a lorry driver I'd stop as soon as I saw a policeman and say that I suspect there may be stowaways, whether there are or not. It seems we need to cover our backs.

the way it works is there are gated and fenced secure areas around the ports that are checked and policed
once the drivers reach the secure area they do the checks and uk customs check the vehicle
before the reach the secure areas its pointless bothering as you eject one lot another will board

Back