Can anyone help me programme the heating on my boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there!

I am hoping someone will know how I programme the heating on my boiler. It is an Ideal Esprit HE 24.

I just cannot work it out and the manual is not at all helpful, doesn't even mention it!

I have tried setting the times with the thermostat and programmer dial that is on the wall, but nothing happens, I suspect I have to do something on the boiler...but what?

It says on the timer and thermostat - Ideal PRT2.

The Timer and thermostat are on the same box on the wall in a different room to the boiler.
I am used to the timer being actually on the boiler but other than that it looks pretty much the same as the usual dial with the little tiny buttons all the way around a 24 hour clock.

There isn't anything on the boiler that is an obvious setting for me to switch on for the timer. There is a round area that has a red flashing light on it, on the user guide this is called the -optional programmer position.

Thanks very much!

Neeta

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back