Can anyone remember

S

Susiejb

Hi everyone, hope you are all okay, just a quickie, ages ago someone posted a link to a really good video that expained debt. I have searched through all my posts but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone remember what it was please.

Sponsored Links
Thank you enyam, that wasn't the one from before but still a good one :D

Sponsored Links
Hi Susie. Nice to see you're still here. :) :) :) Word games haven't been the same without you. :( :( :( (Apologies for blatant plug.)

PS: Great video enyam. :) :) :)

Thank you Space cat and Sqeaky, I am fine thank you.
I must admit I have missed the word games SC they were good fun weren't they :)

Hello Susie, long time no talk. I thought you'd emigrated. :mrgreen:

Oo'er no Joe...not that a nice warm sunny climate does''t seem inviting at times, but with everywhere going bankrupt maybe it's best to stay put !

Hi there masona.....no, I didn't, I was so disappointed, I enrolled and paid the fee, but unfortunately there weren't enough for them to run the course so it was cancelled. That's one of the snags with living in the wilds of Cornwall, I will apply again next year so fingers crossed.
I just took another look at your photo album, so jealous of your stained glass! There are some great pics is there by the way. I am surprised no one has taken up a photography thread in hobbies, so many great things you can do with your pictures theses days, I have captured a few excellent images over the last year.
Thank you for asking and hoping that all is good with you.

Thank you empip...on first glance they look a bit complicated to me, but I will certainly take a look.

If I remember rightly the one I was thinking of was slightly cartoon style but very clearly explained debt, I know there had been quite a long discussion on here about it at the time, but unfortunately I can't remember who posted it.

I know the reality it showed was quite scary.

I did a stained glass course a few years back. Good fun, and not as difficult as you might expect once you grasp the principal.

Sponsored Links
Back