Cannon 10410G Timer Button Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Cannon 10410G. One of the timer buttons has snapped off leaving only the stalk. Judging by the replacement button removal of the button appears to be by simply pulling on it (or what's left of it) carefully. Doing this I am encountering sufficient resistance to worry that I might break it further, possibly leaving me unable to operate the button at all.

Is there more to the removal of this button or am I just lacking the confidence to go for it?

Sponsored Links
I am assuming it is an oven, most buttons would simply pull out as they are pushed on splined stems, or often round stems with a flat side. You may need to pull harder still. (on the what is left of it, and not on the stem) Do you then have a replacement button? ebay may sell or cannon might sell replacement buttons or knobs, it will simply push on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back