Can't read my electric meter. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Jeezez m.....king crap. I was having quite a good night till I saw that!

Tell me it's not real or, if it is, the 1P 240V 50HZ markings don't mean it's in the UK.

It's a real photo. Pinched from another website. Think / hope it was in Australia!

There's a humerous discussion of the pic over here...

My favourite comments are;

#1 said:
they arent deadly, just large. This is zoomed in as well making it worse. The biggest wolf/huntsman spiders I've seen are never bigger than your hand, just take off your shoe and destroy it

#2 said:
A human hand is approximately the size of the face... Just to put things into perspective.

I was at a quiz night once, and a Q was "what kind of animal is named after a character in The Bible?"

I suggested "spider", which puzzled my team mates. I asked "how many of you have ever opened a cupboard, or moved a box in the shed etc, disturbed a large spider, and jumped back crying 'Jesus Christ'?"

:ROFLMAO:

Somewhere I used to have a photo of an exterior riser/utility cabinet in the Southern USA which was full (and I mean full) of snakes.

b-a-s The armies of the night -reminds me of the old ditty: We are the 4 skin fusiliers the Heroes of the Night . We are the boys who make no noise we'd rather F*** than fight.:notworthy:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back