caple di604 dishwasher 10 beeps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI all, this dishwasher is doing my box in.

It stopped last night and gave out 10 beeps, now it wont start. You try and start it nothing happens and you open the door, 10 beeps again. Now I assume this is an error code.

this machine only has 2 buttons, on/off and program select.

When i switch it on whilst holding program select it puts me into what assume is a service mode where I think it lets me go through each stage of a cycle using the program button. The only stage that doesnt work is stage 1 (dont know what that would be its not the water letting stage that appers to be 2 and that works fine). STage 1 just hums like a transformer. I have come to realise that this is the noise that happens when you try to start a cycle and nothing happens.

Any ideas at all folks

Sponsored Links
Possible jammed pump or blocked pressure chamber, alternatively check the base of the machine for water as the anti flood may have activated if it has one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back