Caravan planning permission

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm looking for a bit of advice. I rent an industrial yard from a friend of mine, it's an old builders yard where i park my wagons & I have a steel container on with tools in. I also store my touring caravan in the yard when I'm not using it. I'm I'm the process of selling my house & I was looking at the possibility of living in the yard in my caravan. If someone complained would I have s leg to stand on or would it be a simple case of evicting me. Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
was looking at the possibility of living in the yard in my caravan. If someone complained would I have s leg to stand on or would it be a simple case of evicting me. Thanks in advance

Depends. Have you got a cage sided Transit tipper and a bugle?
:mrgreen:

You need planning permission to live in a caravan on your drive so I would have thought you would also need it in your situation. I would imagine it would depend on how long you intend to stay there as to wether you would be noticed or not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back